Dr. Eric Kaplan, an internationally known author and lecturer, and a renowned team of experts bring their expertise in decompression directly to you. This unique certificate program has been approved by the International Medical Advisory Board for Spinal Decompression. It is the first decompression program to be non-product specific and to cover a robust outline of topics in order to teach you all you need to know in order to offer this highly effective protocol to your patients.
Just a few of the topics Dr. Kaplan and his team take you through are:
- Treatment options, programs and protocols
- Clinical Aspects of Decompression
- Medical Outcome Studies
- Manual Technique methodology
- Decompression: history and today
- Differences in Machines
- Decompression vs. traction and surgery
- Spinal Decompression for the Regulatory Community
- Compliance: Billing and Coding
- Liability and Decompression
An exam is given at course completion and those that pass with 80% or higher receive a certificate. Now is the time for all chiropractors to improve their performance and clinical outcomes by implementing spinal decompression in a professional patient-centered manner.